Get your product or app reviewed on The Guitar Journal if you want to boost traffic or sell a product.
What Does TGJ Review?
Our audience relies on The Guitar Journal for unbiased reviews of guitar related gear, accessories, apps, and technology.
Common products review include:
- Acoustic Guitars
- Audio Interfaces
Common app reviews include:
- Chord apps
- Learning apps
Have something else in mind? Let us know! Our main concern is to review items relevant to guitar so that our audience can stay informed.
Note: We do not accept paid product placements, but you can send us a sample product or app and we will review it objectively.
- Contact Jesse at jesse[at]theguitarjournal.com to confirm that your product is a good fit.
- If accepted, we will confirm the shipping address to send you product to. If your product is a digital download, we will confirm the download process.
- Based on availabiliy, your review will be scheduled.
- All reviews will be posted as articles on the related Gear or Apps page.
- Posts are also sent out to our email list.
There are a limited number of review spots available. Reviews are accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
The Guitar Journal reserves the right to refuse any product or ad that does not provide an adequate match for our audience, or that promotes anything illegal, pornographic, poor quality, or in poor taste.
For questions, contact Jesse at jesse[at]theguitarjournal.com.