Theoretically, the acoustic guitar is a pretty minimalist instrument. Just you and the guitar – an elegant mix of good wood and steel (or maybe nylon) strings. The reality, though, is that there’s still a lot of helpful, even necessary, gear for the acoustic guitar.
Take a look through the posts below to get some suggestions on gear that’ll work for you, from tuners to thumbpicks to audio interfaces.
If you’re curious what gear I personally use, you can also check out the “What I Use” page.
If you’re just starting your search for acoustic guitar gear, try reading these articles first:
- “What I Use”, a breakdown of my acoustic guitar gear
- Accessories – 7 Essential Accessories for Your New Acoustic Guitar
- Tuners – 9 Best Guitar Tuners Guaranteed to Match Your Style
- Thumbpicks – 7 Popular Thumbpicks to Mix Up Your Solo Fingerpicking
- Guitar Stools – Top 7 Best Guitar Stools