The Guitar Journal welcomes guest posts! Please follow the guidelines below to submit your article to The Guitar Journal.
- Write a post with strong, useful content. Always ask: ‘How can the reader benefit from this?’
- Write fresh material that hasn’t been published before.
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Do not violate any copyright laws.
- Send us a pitch only if you are a blogger with your own blog.
- No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us.
How to Submit a Post
Please send an email to the Jesse: jesse[at]theguitarjournal[dot]com. Start the Subject line with GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell me briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Tell us how TGJ readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once you’ve submitted your post, you’ll receive confirmation of acceptance within 5 business days. After your post proposal is accepted, we will get in touch to move forward.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on The Guitar Journal. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to The Guitar Journal.